Pages

background

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012 Craft Goals

In 2011, I spent a lot of time on pinterest, adding craft projects to my DIY board. Some of these crafts I tried, some I would still love to try, and some, I know I will never take the time to complete. With that being said, I have compiled a list of crafts that are a must to complete in 2012.


#1: Vinyl Letters on Blocks of Wood- I have been wanting to make at LEAST one of these for months now. Every time I see them, I fall in love all over again. A saying for every holiday would be fabulous, but this year, I'll settle for just one. 


#2: Chalkboard- would be so fun to write cute little messages on! 


#3: Handmade Flowers- For hair clips, headbands, necklaces, or to add the perfect touch to a craft project, I really need to learn how to make some flowers. Most of all, I would love to make a white flower for my hair for the wedding reception. 


#4: Frame Tray- this is adorable for a coffee table. A smaller one would also be nice to set my perfumes on. Frame, fabric, and drawer handles.


#5: Beaded Chandelier- it would be fabulous to have a real light in there, but I would settle for one just for decoration. This one is beautiful!


#6: Wine Cork Creation- Wreath, cork letters, or just a bunch of corks in a frame. Let the drinking begin!


#7: A craft with silverware (for the kitchen)


AND*** FOR THE WEDDING-

#1: Finish favors
#2: Card Box
#3: Letter M
#4: "And they lived happily ever after" sign
#5: Hangers
#6: day-of sweatshirt
...the list just keeps growing


I can't wait to get these crafts started. BRING IT ON!
What are your crafting goals for 2012?

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment