Pages

background

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

"Blow Some Good Wishes to the Mr. and Mrs."- Wedding Bubbles

Another wedding project can be crossed off my list. Adam and I have finished the wedding bubbles! I have wanted bubbles at my wedding for as long as I can remember, so I started saving 40% coupons for Joann’s until all my bubbles were purchased.  Adam designed the logo with the saying "Blow some good wishes to the Mr. and Mrs." he likes doing that kind of thing so I tell him how I want it to look and he goes to town. It ended up matching our theme/colors very nicely.


First, I got all of our supplies ready.



Then, I looped each piece of ribbon through the hole in our logo/saying.


Then came the tedious task of tying all the bows onto the bubble tubes. Here is the finished product!





I also made the bin for the bubbles, but that will be a post for another day!

Happy Wednesday!
Love, Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment