Pages

background

Monday, March 5, 2012

Save The Dates

We sent our Save The Dates out a few weeks ago. Jordanne Marie Photographers designed them, and they turned out amazing! Once I received them, I couldn't stop looking at them! They were beautiful and I couldn't wait to get them in the mail.



A basic Save the Date was included with our photography package, but I had always wanted to have magnetic Save the Dates. Simple fix... I purchased some Magnetic Tacky Dots at Michael's...with a 40% off coupon, of course. These were extremely easy to work with, just peeling off the paper to expose the sticky part, and sticking them onto the back of the Save the Dates.

Next came the envelopes. I thought it would be cute to put fingerprint hearts on each envelope, so I bought an ink pad and put Adam to work. We both contributed a fingerprint to each heart for personalization.





I love the way they all turned out, and was a very proud bride when we put them in the mail to send to our guests. I guess I'm just nerdy like that :P

Love, Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment